It’s finally Summertime, which means perfect BBQ weather. BBQ foods, however, aren’t always the healthiest and can contain lots of fat. Salmon, on the contrary, is full of Omega 3, which is one of the essential fats, vitamin B, which plays a big part in turning food into energy, and potassium which helps control your blood pressure, but most importantly, it’s super delicious, so let’s start cooking!
– 2 Salmon fillets cut into blocks of 3 centimeters
– 2 Spring union cut into pieces of 3 centimeters
– 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Aminos ( a healthy substitute for Soy Sauce)
– 1 Teaspoon of Wasabi (either powder or paste)
– Half a teaspoon of honey
1. Alternately thread the blocks of salmon and the pieces of spring union onto the Skewer and place them onto a baking sheet
2. Mix the soy sauce, wasabi, and honey and marinade the salmon skewers. Make sure every side is covered with a layer of the marinade and let the marinade set for 10 minutes (you can also let them set overnight)
3. BBQ the skewers for 3 minutes until cooked and serve immediately and enjoy!
(tip: Sprinkle with sesame seeds)