After a work-out, it’s important to re-full. Your body needs new energy to repair muscles and stabilize your blood sugar levels. Plus after working out so hard you also deserve a nice treat. These brownies are full of healthy fibers, proteins, and chocolatey goodness. So let’s start cooking!
– 180 milliliters of Greek yogurt
– 60 milliliters of almond milk
– 34 grams of Stevia
– 65 grams of cocoa powder
– 65 grams of cocoa eggwhite powder
– 1 Egg
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 32 grams of whole grain spelt flour
1. Grab a bowl and mix the greek yogurt with the almond milk, stevia, and egg.
2. In a second bowl, mix the cocoa powder, egg white powder, baking powder and spelt flour. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees.
3. Carefully add the bowl of dry ingredients to the other bowl while stirring.
4. Once the mixture has a smooth batter structure add the batter to a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Cut up the brownies into squares and enjoy!