Are you tired of eating plain old oatmeal as your daily breakfast and are you looking for a healthy variant? These healthy oatmeal muffins are perfect for your daily breakfast or snack and are very easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 2 bananas
– 2 eggs
– 125 grams of oatmeal
– 125 milliliters of milk
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
– a handful of walnuts
– a handful of dried cranberries or raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash the bananas and mix them with the eggs, oatmeal, milk and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Crack the walnuts into small pieces and add these, together with the cinnamon and cranberries, to your batter.
4. Mix everything very well but don’t make the batter too smooth. The batter is at its best when it’s still a little crunchy.
5. Divide the batter into 10 muffin molds.
6. Bake the muffins for 30 minutes until they’re a golden brown.