Quinoa bowls are probably one of the most versatile and easy meals to make. Quinoa is full of fibers, proteins and essential amino acids.This particular bowl is vegan, gluten free, and super healthy. Plus, it can also be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 300 g Broccoli
- 450 g Baby kale
- 1/2 Lime, squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt/Pepper
- 6 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1/2 Red bel pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Mustard
1. Prepare your quinoa according to directions on your package.
2. While quinoa is cooking, add your chopped broccoli, onion, pepper to a skillet pan (sprayed with non-stick spray first) and let cook on medium to high heat for about 12 minutes while stirring frequently, then add your kale to the sauté pan with veggies for 1-2 minutes stirring until kale is wilted down?
3. Prepare dressing by adding olive oil, onion powder, mustard, lime juice, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk it together, set aside
4. Once the quinoa and veggies are cooked, serve separately or toss everything together like in the picture above.
5. Serve and enjoy!